| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 66.7mm (2.6in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:47.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Beacon Hill, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Beacon Hill:
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) NNE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) NNE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) NNE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10.6 kms (6.6 miles) NNE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) ENE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 10.1 kms (6.3 miles) SSE